National Roundtable on Administrative Law I Theme: Bias
Bilingual program with simultaneous interpretation
Participation in this program is accredited in provinces where CLE requirements for lawyers are mandatory.
**This year’s roundtable will tackle bias. More details will be available soon.
Join our distinguished panel of tribunal members, lawyers, judges and academics to discuss these current administrative law issues and collectively work towards solutions.
- Michael Gottheil, Accessibility Commissioner, Canadian Human Rights Commission
- Athanasios Hadjis, Senior Legal Counsel, Administrative Tribunals Support Service of Canada
- The Honourable James W. O’Reilly, Federal Court, CIAJ’s Past President
For further information, please contact the Project Manager of Multidisciplinary Programs, Mary Plagakis
- 30 days or more before the event: Administration fees of $40
- 7 days or more before the event: 50% of registration fees
- Less than 7 days before the event: No refund
At any time, a participant may be replaced by another person without charge
To protect everyone’s health, the Canadian Institute for the Administration of Justice requests that participants, CIAJ staff, faculty members and speakers are vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they benefit from a recognized medical exemption. This request is in addition to any restrictions or vaccination requirements that may be in force in the jurisdiction or at the venue where the event is being held. Masks are strongly recommended.