About CIAJ’s Student Section
The CIAJ Student Section is a gathering place for law students across Canada. In addition to building bridges between students, the Section is an exclusive learning platform, offering numerous networking opportunities and enriching meetings with key players in the Canadian legal arena. The Canadian Institute for the Administration of Justice Launches a Student Section (Press release issued August 24, 2017)
Become a member, contribute to the exchange and develop your vast professional network!
“Like” the Student Section Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/ciaj.students/
Click here to know more about our activities for law students.
- Preferential rates for all training programs
- Free admission for certain activities
- Judicial Internships
- Awards, scholarships and contests: Learn more about the Christine Huglo Robertson Essay Prize of $1,000!
- Potential to become a member of our Board
- Potential to join CIAJ’s official Student Committee (Details-PDF)
Are you already a member but would like to be more involved?
Would you like to represent your faculty? To join our team and contribute to the national development of our Student Section, please contact us at email@example.com.