National Roundtable on Administrative Law (2024 Edition)
Bilingual program with simultaneous interpretation
Participation in this program is accredited in provinces where CLE requirements for lawyers are mandatory.
***More details and registratio form to come.
- Michael Gottheil, Accessibility Commissioner, Canadian Human Rights Commission
- Athanasios Hadjis, Vice-Chair, Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
- The Honourable James W. O’Reilly, Federal Court, CIAJ’s Past President
For further information, please contact the Project Manager of Multidisciplinary Programs, Mary Plagakis
- 30 days or more before the event: Administration fees of $40
- 7 days or more before the event: 50% of registration fees
- Less than 7 days before the event: No refund
At any time, a participant may be replaced by another person without charge
To protect everyone’s health, the Canadian Institute for the Administration of Justice requests that participants, CIAJ staff, faculty members and speakers are vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they benefit from a recognized medical exemption. This request is in addition to any restrictions or vaccination requirements that may be in force in the jurisdiction or at the venue where the event is being held. Masks are strongly recommended.