National Roundtable on Administrative Law (2021 Edition)
Bilingual program with simultaneous interpretation
Participation in this program is accredited in provinces where CLE requirements for lawyers are mandatory.
Join our distinguished panel of judges, lawyers, academics and tribunal members to discuss current administrative law topics.
- Mr. Michael Gottheil, Chief of the Commission and Tribunals, Alberta Human Rights Commission
- Mr. Athanasios Hadjis, Senior Legal Counsel, Administrative Tribunals Support Service of Canada
- The Honourable James W. O’Reilly, CIAJ President
For further information, please contact the Program Coordinator, Mary Plagakis
- 30 days or more before the event: Administration fees of $40
- 7 days or more before the event: 50% of registration fees
- Less than 7 days before the event: No refund
At any time, a participant may be replaced by another person without charge