Innovation Roundtable: “The Tools of Innovation”
A day of practical learning and discussion to address the “Implementation Gap” in Access to Justice reform.
- The Hon. Thomas Cromwell, Chair, Action Committee on Access to Civil and Family Justice
- Glen Gardner, Q.C., Deputy Minister of Justice and Attorney General, Saskatchewan Ministry of Justice
- Nicole Aylwin – Assistant Director, Winkler Institute for Dispute Resolution
- Kari Boyle – Coordinator, BC Family Justice Innovation Lab
- Jane Morley, Q.C. – Director, Mediate BC
- Trish Livingstone – Director of Continuous Improvement, Government of Saskatchewan
- Sarah Collins – Mediator, Dispute Resolution Office, Saskatchewan Ministry of Justice
- Jerry McHale, Q.C. – Lam Chair in Law and Public Policy, University of Victoria
- Lisa Nakamura – Senior Policy Analyst, Dispute Resolution Office, BC Ministry of Justice
- Kurt Sandstrom, Q.C. – Assistant Deputy Minister, Justice Services, BC Ministry of Justice
- David Merner – Executive Director, Dispute Resolution Office, BC Ministry of Justice
- Sarah McCoubrey – Strategist and Partner, CALIBRATE Solutions Inc.
- Meredith Brown – Strategist and Partner, CALIBRATE Solutions Inc.
For further information or to register, please contact the Programs and Membership Coordinator, Mary Plagakis