Special Topics in Administrative Law (2024 Edition)
Bilingual program with simultaneous interpretation
Participation in this program is approved under Section 41 (1) of the Judges Act.
This biennial program provides a forum for engaging in discussion, sharing knowledge and exchanging ideas on administrative law. It is designed to provide judges from all jurisdictions with essential updates and give them the opportunity to reflect on and critique recent developments.
- The Honourable Justice James W. O’Reilly (Co-Chair), Federal Court; CIAJ’s Past President
- The Honourable Justice Harvey Groberman (Co-Chair), Court of Appeal for British Columbia
- The Honourable Justice Georgina R. Jackson (Co-Chair), Court of Appeal for Saskatchewan
- The Honourable Justice Karen Horsman, Court of Appeal for British Columbia
- The Honourable Justice Denise Leblanc, Court of Appeal for New Brunswick
- The Honourable Justice Christine Pallotta, Federal Court
Please contact the Project Manager of Judicial Programs, Vicki Gondek
Tel.: 514-731-2855, extension 6
- 30 days or more before the event: Administration fees of $40
- 7 days or more before the event: 50% of registration fees
- Less than 7 days before the event: No refund
At any time, a participant may be replaced by another person without charge
To protect everyone’s health, the Canadian Institute for the Administration of Justice asks participants, CIAJ staff, faculty members and speakers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they benefit from a recognized medical exemption. This requirement is in addition to any restrictions or vaccination requirements that may be in force in the jurisdiction or at the venue where the event is being held. Masks are strongly recommended.