Why Are Gladue Reports so Important? (1:25:41)
Participation in this program is accredited in provinces where CLE requirements for lawyers are mandatory.
Language: In English
Audience: All judges, court employees and lawyers (defence and Crown)
Why do we use Gladue reports? How are they being used in other provinces? Who writes them? Have they changed anything since their implementation?
- Jennifer Cox, Staff Lawyer, Dalhousie Legal Aid Service, Dalhousie University
- Jade M. Pictou, Barrister & Solicitor, Mackillop Pictou Law Group
- Jonathan Rudin, Lawyer, Program Director, Aboriginal Legal Services, Toronto
- The Honourable Justice Jessica Wolfe, Ontario Court of Justice
- The Honourable Chief Justice Tracey K. DeWare, Court of Queen’s Bench of New Brunswick