The Intersection of Legal and Clinical Pathways (1:23:24)
10:50 am – 12:15 pm: Panel Two| The Intersection of Legal and Clinical Pathways
When it comes to the intersection between mental health and criminal justice, many factors both systems-level and individual-level can affect the pathways various individuals with mental illness will take.
- The Hon. Justice James O’Reilly, Federal Court; First Vice-President, CIAJ
- Prof. Hugues Parent, Faculty of Law, Université de Montréal
- Prof. Anne Crocker, Ph.D, Director, Research & Academics, Institut Philippe-Pinel de Montréal; Professor, Department of Psychiatry, Université de Montréal
- Dr. Alexander Simpson, Chief of Forensic Psychiatry, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Toronto
- Ms. Mary Marshall, Lawyer, Meadows Law, Edmonton