Innovation in the Justice System: Ideas Worth Spreading – Part 2 (2:12:12)
10:00 – 12:00 Innovation in the Justice System: Ideas Worth Spreading – Part 2
Short presentations of best practices and promising innovations in the administration of justice.
- Assistant Commissioner Brenda Butterworth Carr, Commanding Officer, RCMP, “F“ Division, Saskatchewan
- The Honorable Justice Leonard S. ‘Tony’ Mandamin, Justice of the Federal Court of Canada
- The Honorable Judge Gerald M. Morin, Judge of the Provincial Court of Saskatchewan
- The Honorable Judge Shaun Nakatsuru, Judge of the Ontario Court of Justice
- The Honorable Justice Ysanne Wilkinson, Justice of the Court of Queen’s Bench, Saskatchewan