June 11, 2021
Program accredited in provinces where CLE requirements for lawyers are mandatory.
In this year’s Annual National Roundtable on Administrative Law, we look to stretch our commitment to accessible justice.
- The Honourable Justice Rosalie Silberman Abella, Supreme Court of Canada
- Mr. Michael Gottheil, Chief of the Commission and Tribunals, Alberta Human Rights Commission
- Mr. Athanasios Hadjis, Senior Legal Counsel, Administrative Tribunals Support Service of Canada
- The Honourable James W. O’Reilly, CIAJ President
- Paul Aterman, Chairperson, Social Security Tribunal of Canada
- The Honourable Judge Mary Kate Harvie, FASD Court, Manitoba
- Laverne Jacobs, Associate Professor and Associate Dean, Research & Graduate Studies, Faculty of Law, University of Windsor
- Sophie Lefebvre, Executive Director, Mile End Legal Clinic
- Julie Matthews, Executive Director, Community Legal Education Ontario (CLEO)
- Michael McNeely, Law Graduate, Accessibility Consultant, and Self-Advocacy Instructor, Canadian Helen Keller Centre
- Paul Muldoon, Lawyer; Former Associate Chair, Assessment Review Board
- Selwyn A. Pieters, Barrister & Solicitor, Pieters Law Office (Ontario)
- Gary Stein, Lawyer; Executive Director - Community Legal Services of Ottawa
- Anita Szigeti, Founding Principal, Anita Szigeti Advocates, Toronto
- Surprise Guest: The Honourable Justice Ardith Walkem, Supreme Court of British Columbia
Related PowerPoint presentations and papers are available in the library under "documentation."